[3830] NCCC Sprint NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NO5W LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 05:49:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - September 4

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   4      3
   40:  21     15
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     18  Total Score = 450

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It was good to be back in the NS after a week off playing long haul trucker for
our daughter's move from Boston to New Orleans. Dang I missed the SKS -
straight key silliness. I was raring to go and started CQing on 20m at 0230z.
At 0232z still CQing with nary a Q in the log. Checked to see if the K3 was
still in Test but no, checked to see if antenna still disconnected after some
late afternoon thunderstorms but no, band dead -- but yes.

On to 40m where signals were I spent most of the remainder except for a few
minutes on 80 to fight the high level QRN. Thanks for the Qs and hope to hear a
lot of NS folks in the TnQP this Sunday followed in a couple of weeks by the
TxQP (Sept 26-27).

NS always fun, regardless of conditions,

73/Chuck/NO5W
Coordinator, TxQP