[3830] TnQP N2CU SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP N2CU SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 06:49:05 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:    4      0      0       4
   80:   29      4      0      28
   40:   37      4      0      31
   20:    3      2      0       5
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   73     10      0      68  Total Score = 16,552

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

I was able to get in a whole 22 minutes at the start of the contest before I was
called upon to take my son and friends back to college (SUNY Oswego) after a
weekend in Toronto. Managed to make it back home around 0100Z and got some of
the last two hours in. Looked for some RTTY stations but nothing heard. Even
called CQ but no joy. I sure wish parties that have RTTY contacts count
separate from CW would promote its use. At least during slow times fixed
stations could try CQing on RTTY.

I also tried 160m the last hour, answering the only two stations heard and
getting two more to answer my CQs. With multipliers counting PER BAND you would
think more TN stations would have made use of it.

Anyway, good activity and a fun time in spite of my S9+20db line noise...

FT1000MP, TH6DXX 48', 2x40m slopers, 80m 1/2 sloper, 160m inverted L, N1MM
Logger.

73,
Tom N2CU <><