[3830] TnQP N2WN SO Fixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP N2WN SO Fixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:32:18 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SO Fixed QRP
QTH: grainger county
Operating Time (hrs): ~7.5

  160:   14      3             10
   80:  113     29             65
   40:   69      3             30
   20:   27      1             20
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  259     36      0     125  Total Score = 92,625

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Plenty of activity considering the storms all around the center of the country.

This year's contest was in memory of Don, N4TN (SK), and it was kinda neat to
work a number on TN suffixes.

W1NN graced us with a nice mobile run, he was top dog(7) at my QTH followed
very closely by W4NZ(6) and N4ZZ(5) (both who heard my lil' QRP sig much better
on the road than from their home QTHes hihi). Working in-state folks was much
more difficult this year and the mobiles made up the bulk of those.

Multiplier count was down, QSOs up, score slightly higher than last year. Not
sure if it will hold as I suspect I was on top of some of the mobiles and folks
were working them possibly, wasn't sure at one point and moved off that freq.
Worked plenty of dupes, so may not be an issue.

Plenty of DX worked and overall a great turnout! It will be neat to see the
scores, particularly the mobiles as they were pounding away. Probably new
records in the offing...

Thanks again for all the QSOs and repeats!

72,
Julius
n2wn

Elecraft K3