[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:12:47 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - September 11

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     11  Total Score = 209

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Actually had illusions of wanting to try the 4 hour SPRINT doing QRP. Illusion
quickly dashed after 5 minutes in this NS warm up.  Not fun.  and multiply this
30 minutes, times 8, and it would be very hard to stay at the rig.  To those
intrepid few that copied me, thank you.  To those who CQed over and over while
I called, I understand. And to the one doublet I worked (N6PN), it was very
satisfying to have you call in after a QSO!  the only time.   Went high went
low.. no tricks worked. Lesson learned.  Who was that, who said.. "Life's too
short...."?

73
Dan K7SS