[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 05:48:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - September 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  18
   40:   1
   20:  14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     21  Total Score = 987

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Still without use of
zepp, used mainly on 40, due to a fault in the antenna tuner.  Missed Thursday
night due to being out of town.  I found it fun with high power and made a
number of QSOs, especially on 80, that I wouldn't have made with 100W.
Stations were more spread out than is usual on NS nights, but not by a lot.
Thanks for the QSOs and look forward to seeing all of you in the real thing
tonight.  Good luck to the Southeast Sprint Coalition Team.  73, John, K4BAI.