[3830] NA Sprint CW KB4KBS/5 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottstraw@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KB4KBS/5 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:51:35 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KB4KBS/5
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

   80:   0
   40:   3     2:30
   20:   3     1:00
---------------------
Total:   6     Mults = 6  Total Score = 36

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Oh well! Once again I prove to my self that my station sucks, my ears are stone,
and my brain is incapable of decoding CW at 35WPM.  For this I missed
UGA/SoCarolina?  How I long for a contest that is more my speed... when is it
going to Field Day again?
My appologies to the SECC for my poor performance.
It was nice to work K4BAI in the General Class segment - nice to see that he
hasn't gone all "snobby" on us now that he is an Extra... and what a treat to
hear "Beldar", aka N0AX, sorry I didn't get to work you OM...