[3830] NA Sprint CW K1TN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdavidcain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K1TN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:31:07 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   36     1.5
   40:   91     2.0
   20:   11     0.5
---------------------

Club:

Team: Austin LP Hotshots

Comments:

First time I ever operated a Sprint for more than maybe an hour. First time I
ever joined a team, too, and feel like I didn't perform very well for them. I
worked just about everybody I could hear from a second-floor apartment. The
"lawn boys" chopped up my 80 meter snake receiving antenna this afternoon,
apparently, but it probably didn't make much difference since my 80 Meter
transmitting antenna has just about fallen out of the tree that holds it up.
I'll pull it down now and try to re-do it.

States/Provinces missed: RI, VT, MD, KY, SC, MS, HI, AK, AZ, ID, UT, IA, NE,
ND, MAR, QC, NB, SK, AB, BC, NWT.

Radio: K3
Software: NA
4BTV trap vertical at 15 feet