[3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:39:31 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   66
   40:  102
   20:   67
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin LP Hotshots

Comments:

Tnx again to the CTDXCC Austin LP Hotshots for letting me join their team this
time.  The CTDXCC, of course, has been one of the main supporters of our
Thursday Night Contesting (a/k/a NCCC Sprint, NS, NSL & SNS events) for years.

Low Power in the Sprint is certainly challenging.  Operated via remote from the
kitchen table again.  No amp yet up on Locust Peak, so got stomped on a lot ;-(
I was kinda sorta SO1.1R tonight with two TS-480's, a TH3, Jr. & wires.  Power
source: batteries.

Still lots of fun although my butt got sore after the first 2 hours.  Dunno why
most folks ditched out of 20m after the first hour, 'cuz there were still loud
signals there for several more hours.

Not sure how TR4W counted one mult so my score might possibly drop a bit in the
final machinations.

73 & Tnx for all the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust