[3830] NA Sprint CW WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:59:25 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73
   40:   92
   20:   13
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

After the Thursday (and Friday) NS events this week where some stations ran high
power, I had an idea what I was going to be in for tonight, and the first hour
certainly didn't disappoint as I ground out 43 QSOs. I'm learning that low
power contesting from here is all about just keeping at it.  Thus, I'm really
pleased that I seem to have racked up 43 second radio QSOs (for 24% of my
total) while attaining a better-than-I-expected multiplier count.  One of these
days, work will subside, and I'll finally improve the antenna situation here in
a meaingful way. Great to work a large number of the Thursday night contingent,
and I hope that everyone who enjoys the Sprint and has some time on Thursday
nights can join us.  Thanks to everyone for the QSOs!

Rigs: K3, TS-940S
Antenna: 43 ft. vertical, Hy-gain AV-14AVQ

73,

Joe
WI2E