[3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:21:03 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   99     1.7
   40:  103     1.7
   20:   50      .6
---------------------

Club:

Team: Austin Heatwave

Comments:

I came down with a nasty sore throat a day ago which progressed into a head cold
with very drippy nose, so I definately wasn't on my game this evening, but the
action certainly helped me feel less miserable!

20 started out long to the west coast and far east coast, so quickly ran out of
folks to work.  40 and 80 were good all evening.  Worked only VE3 and missed and
didn't hear AZ AK ND KS (as usual) MO (how did that happen, Steve?) KY and RI.
Thanks for the unexpected VP9 and VT, Dave and Jim, and thanks to all for the
Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh