[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K4LY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K4LY Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 02:40:54 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  260   145  Total Score = 55,100

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

Conditions flat and no Es, but activity good.  Guess my 69th birthday present on
Sunday was this- my best score for a September contest and a new record number
of grids for 2M and 1296 for me.  Thanks to the several rovers, especially, the
KO4MA crew who stopped by the house on their 1000 mile (my guess) rove.  See you
all in the HF tests and in January VHF.  Sure appreciate the Qs.
Doug