[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:21:23 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: WA2FGK
Operator(s): K2LNS
Station: WA2FGK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  191    44
    2:  196    54
  222:   87    31
  432:  101    35
  903:   45    22
  1.2:   48    21
  2.3:   31    16
  3.4:   25    15
  5.7:   12     9
  10G:   11     7
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  748   254  Total Score = 345,948

Club:

Comments:

The older I get, the crazier I get..Spent 27 hours on the air. Other than a very
few short breaks. The rovers have made this contest a success. Nothing else..
Hats off to the travelers of ham radio.. I thought meteors were very poor this
contest. But working a few stations on EME certainly helped on two meters. I
have no idea what IK3MAC uses for a system but he was so loud, we could have
worked on SSB.. This is the first contest we used the upper two bands. Some
schedules were made with no problem, but other times the signals would not go
through on 10 gig. Strange band
Hopefully we don't get iced up this coming January like last year. Oh well,
there is always football games to watch..
For you older guys that I have been working for nearly 50 years, let's make it
another 50
73's Herb
Station mgr for WA2FGK Station