[3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:34:18 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   87    1:10
   40:  106    1:40
   20:   81    1:10
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks everyone for the QSOs. One of my "lesser good" efforts. Much frustration
was experienced during the fun, hi!
All the equipment worked fine with the exception of a few software glitches
that went away after I closed and reopened the program in the last hour.
The signal to noise ratio was different from other Sprints. I lost several QSO
attempts in the din of QRN and QRM. Some guys sent their QSL message so quickly
that I didn't hear it. There were a few multi-round QSO battles some of which I
won. Some guys are very talented with the "last call after the frenzy" timeing,
hi. Great reflexes, gentlemen!
Hourly breakdown was 72, 68, 65, 69. Ugh!

Great scores and amazing mults. I heard DE but none of the other five mults or
so reported.
73, David, N6AN @W6UE