[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:15:45 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   33       1
   40:   78       2
   20:   42       1
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

Second ever phone sprint, first from K6LRG. Well that was interesting.  20 was
not panning out so good for me, went to 40 and that was the money band, and
stayed as long as I possibly could.  Went to 80 and found that a challenge as
well, no problems to some east coast stations, trouble down in 4 land, did pick
up some 5's.

Thanks to all for the multiple band qso's and for getting on the air for this.

73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM