[3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:30:28 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   93
   40:   91
   20:   49
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Well I thought that last year's conditions couldn't get any worse but I was
wrong these were bad.  The low activity didn't help matters either.  After 1/2
hour I looked at the clock and wondered if I could last 4 hours.  I kept
thinking when will this be over.  At least on CW there were some good football
games going on but last night none that interested me.

An hour before the contest I was at 150' hooking up my 80 meter antenna and
finally had my SE 40 meter antenna for this contest.  I want to thank John,
N9FC for his weeks of helping me get the antennas back up.  He was here almost
every day for the last month or so.

Worked a few newcomers and thanks to all for all the repeats.