[3830] Salmon Run VA7ST SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run VA7ST SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 18:58:49 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:    4     0       0
   20:    7     0       0
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   11     0       0  Mults = 8  Total Score = 352

Club:

Comments:

Ouch. My lowest SR score ever. No propagation between BC and WA this weekend on
20M, and barely any on 40M. Called some stations 10x or more and they just
didn't hear me. Tried at a variety of times Saturday afternoon and Sunday
morning to little effect. Just too close, and too far off the beaten path (in
the nulls) for WA stations to hear while pointed at the masses. Suppose 80M was
the hotbed for short-range activity this year.