[3830] Salmon Run NG7Z SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run NG7Z SOMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 03:59:21 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Bothell, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:   75     49      0
   40:   87      0      0
   20:   80      5      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  296     54      0  Mults = 63  Total Score = 67,788

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Split my time between home and the MO effort at N7KE hosted by Mark KB7N. Thanks
for the Q's at both locations. I was very pleased with the performance of my new
80M loop at home which replaced an OCF dipole. All the effort of stringing the
wires thru the confounded tree limbs paid off. I've never had such good numbers
on 80M since moving here in 2004. Looking forward to better scores in all
contests this season.
Paul NG7Z