[3830] SAC CW OG7X SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OG7X SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 04:17:59 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OG7X
Operator(s): OG7X
Station: OG7X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Finland
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:  278    38
   40:  427    45
   20:  638    59
   15:   73    22
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1418   166  Total Score = 543,816

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Biggest challenge in this contest was to keep myself awake and focused. I did
not manage to do that very well. I think I have been way too "busy" with other
activities prior the contest that I'm already exhausted when it starts. It has
been the same as long as  I recall.. in Multi operation its not effecting too
much when there is ops to cover you but you know what happens in SOAB.
"Arska" or "Mr. Nbody" is not that good getting the pile up going while you are
sleeping :) My fatigue could be seen right in the 1st hour when I had selected
wrong antenna for first half an hour or so.  After I got that sorted out things
started to run pretty good. As major parts needed for automated band chages were
missing I decided not to try move multipliers to other bands, just run and see
how it goes as yuo can see multi total. Things went Ok until I got so tired
that I started to doze off between qsos (2245Z, Q972). Anyways, despite of my
disadvantages I really enjoyed my 1st CW SOAB contest ever even I coulf not
pull it trought full time. Activity was great so thanks for the qsos. See you
in SSB part. I'll try to get some sleep meanwhile.

73,

Mikko OG7X / OH4XX