[3830] CQ WW RTTY K6LL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K6LL SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:15:49 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   39    51       22      6     7
   40:  147   185       38     11    11
   20:  468   887       50     57    26
   15:   29    67        6     11    10
   10:
Total:  683  1190      116     85    54  Total Score = 303,450

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It was my first time ever in this contest, because I'm usually not in Arizona at
this time of year. It was just a casual, fun, part-time effort.

20 was quite good, but 15 was disappointing. With a few sunspots, I had hoped
15 would be better.

The station is back together after some equipment failures and taking part of
the equipment on the road this summer. Everything is working now.

73

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.