[3830] CQ WW RTTY VA2UP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VA2UP SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:33:34 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  209   454       44     12    35
   40:  449  1052       50     17    59
   20:  787  2122       41     25    81
   15:   83   208       14     16    33
   10:
Total: 1528  3836      149     70   208  Total Score = 1,637,972

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Wasn't sure I could take part in this one until the last minute so not too ready
for it but I gave it my best shot and it still is a very demanding contest. I
think last years conditions were better but it's good to see some solar
activity even if still marginal.
Lost my freq many times to more powerfull stations but that's the name of the
game. It was a 50/50 run and S&P for me and I must say it gets pretty tyring
spinning the wheel all those hours.
A touch lower than last year's effort but I am happy with the result, it could
have been a lot worse.
Hope everybody had fun, I sure did. Thanks CQ and all involved for making WW a
successful event.

73, Fabi  va2up