[3830] TxQP KE5RON Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke5ron@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP KE5RON Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 19:05:20 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: KE5RON
Operator(s): KE5RON
Station: KE5RON

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HILL
Operating Time (hrs): 8:14

  160:
   80:           1
   40:         150
   20:           1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     152      0  Mults = 80  Total Score = 24,320

Club:

Comments:

Another fun TXQP. I decided to go portable to Hill County, camping out at Lake
Whitney. Band conditions were very poor all day Saturday and I had a total of
about 11 contacts from 9:00 a.m. until about 4:30 p.m. I called CQ over and
over and tried search and pounce with no luck. Then, about 4:30 the magic began
and I was able to run CQ for a long stretch with good results from all over the
state and outside Texas. Thanks to all the fixed operators, rovers and out of
state operators who help make this event fun.