[3830] CQ WW RTTY N2WN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N2WN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 05:00:32 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   13   15       9       2     2
   40:    7   13       4       4     5
   20:  114  298      16      48    20
   15:   62  179       3      26    12
   10:
Total:  196  505      80      39    32  Total Score = 76,255

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had limited time to play due to SEDCO and TenTec Hamfest. Sunday was lotsa fun
particularly with 15M and some nice Asian DX on 20M. Added a few new RTTY DXCC
and one new mixed mode DXCC. Had hoped to catch the FT5, but never heard them.
Learned a lot from Jim, AD4EB's RTTY presentation at SEDCO. Modified some of my
script already and also my screen layout for N1MM (which really didn't like
either my check file or something I was doing, particularly with Hawaiian
stations, minor glitch for me). Still a lot to learn!

Elecraft K3
4 El SteppIr
dipole and delta loop