[3830] CQ WW RTTY NF6P SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NF6P SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 07:54:32 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NF6P
Operator(s): NF6P
Station: NF6P

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 26:22

   80:   45   53       19      5     6
   40:  113  154       39     13    12
   20:  268  470       40     41    19
   15:   24   55        5     14    12
   10:
Total:  450  732      103     73    49  Total Score = 164,700

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First contest with new call...(ex KD4HXT) An actual DX Contest with DX to work.
What a blast.  Personal best in any WW effort. Wonderful conditions Friday and
Saturday from the West Coast. (at least the best in a very long time) The
number of great DX stations that called me kept me going.  Always amazed at
what a wire and 100 wats can do on RTTY.

FT950, FSK through Digi Keyer, 40 Meter Full Wave Loop at 25 ft, N1MM.