[3830] SAC SSB 7S2W(SM6LRR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB 7S2W(SM6LRR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:07:56 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: 7S2W
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: SM2EKM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Boden
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  142    30
   40:  445    58
   20: 1060    70
   15:  196    47
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1843   205  Total Score = 953,865

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

This was a true pleasure!!!

The last years I have been working Scandinavian Activity Contest from the
Non-Scandinavian side (RK3AWL).

For the first time in many years, I had the pleasure of joining the Swedish
team and to fight for the victory in Scandinavian Cup. Our opponents from
Finland are needless to say a true challenge, but we did our best. Now the
final log checking will prove who was the winner this year.

THANK YOU to SM2EKM (Jim) and his nice XYL Agneta for perfect hospitality and
for giving me the chance to operate from this wonderful station close to the
Polar Circle!!!

Here follows the Claimed Results in the Single Op Multi Band High Power
Category:

Contest         : SAC Scandinavian Activity Contest
Callsign        : 7S2W
Mode            : PHONE
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  :
Locator         :
Operating time  : 24h00

 BAND   QSO DUP MLTS  POINTS   AVG
-----------------------------------
   80   142   0   30     301  2.12
   40   445   1   58    1094  2.46
   20  1060   2   70    2733  2.58
   15   196   0   47     525  2.68
   10     0   0    0       0  0.00
-----------------------------------
TOTAL  1843   3  205    4653  2.52
===================================
       TOTAL SCORE : 953 865

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : SM6LRR
Soapbox         :

Congratulations to OH0Z (Op. Tomi, OH6EI) and OH2BH (Op. Tony, OH2UA) for
succeeding better with more multipliers!  Possibly also to other stations that
managed to beat me ;)

Next time it will be SO2R, because SO1R is simply not enough to beat those
Finnish monster stations :)

Also my sincere wishes to Tonnu, ES5TV, who did a fantastic job as 4O as
4O/ES5TV!  I am sure that the All Time High record of 2007 now was swiftly
moved from Moscow (RK3AWL) to Estonia. Great signal, fantastic SO2R technique
and perfect endurance Tonnu!

Hope to see you in next year's SAC!

And our Finnish brothers... next year will NOT be easier :)

73 de SM6LRR, Mats