[3830] CQ WW RTTY HI3TEJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY HI3TEJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:02:35 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): TED
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Dominican Call: P49X
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

   80:   97   228       26      29    12
   40:  510  1245       52      56    17
   20:  886  2224       53      69    26
   15:  605  1541       49      69    23
   10:
Total: 2098  5238      180     223    78  Total Score = 2,519,478

Club: PUP Contest Group[

Comments:

Thanks God and to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's...
I finished shorted than last year score  because my  80 meter 97q's  not good
even I worked everyone I called did not get any run on that band.
On saturday spent a nice runs on 15 meter must of the time opened to EU and
just a FEW BIG ONES FROM USA also JA been a long time.
In 20 meter spectacular runs reached 120 QSO per minute rate so far I think is
the faster lap I ever did. AMAZING is not the real word for this but
JA,HL,VR,YB signals on 20 meter over the 30 dbs and passing thru my NA pile up
my lifetime RTTY Pile up.
Tnxs again to all the callers that make it posible found a very good tool on
the FT2000 for the deliberating QRM a pity I discovered 2 hours b4 contest
ended.
( Funny from the test Spent 2 hours calling for the Albanian station and the
Glorioso Station came to my freq. for a QSO HIHI can not argue).

SETUP
 2- FT2000 (100) WATTS
 2L 40 meter + 1 rotary dipole
 1/4 80 meter vertical