[3830] CQ WW RTTY KY5R SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KY5R SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:44:03 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 9.3

   80:    9   25       1       8     5
   40:
   20:  116  312      12      46    21
   15:   46  134       2      30    15
   10:
Total:  171  471      15      84    41  Total Score = 65,940

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Wow what activity. Guess I need to get up to speed on this mode. Just S&P'd when
I had time. 40mtr ant broke so just three bands. Didn't check 10mtrs
however...my bust. Wrkd some pretty juicy stuff DX for any mode. Fiddled with
adjusting the radio as 1st time I have used it on RTTY. Got it sorted out now I
have to work on the op Hi Hi. I and my station are "in" fer more seat time on
this mode this season for sure.  GL to all and TNX fer putting up with a
"green" op... 73 Tim, KY5R