[3830] TxQP N5DO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5DO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:40:11 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Brewster County
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:   25
   40:  214    229
   20:  207    621
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  446    850    1296  Mults = 194  Total Score = 592,670

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A tremendous time again in one of my favorite contests.  During peak hours the
adrenaline really flows with some big pileups, especially on Saturday
afternoon.  The only thing better is to operate from some exotic DX locale, but
being in the target state does give you a taste of the big time.  Although I've
never operated mobile in this contest, I'm sure the mobile operators get that
feeling each time they change counties.

Thanks again to NARS for sponsoring this great event and to Chuck, NO5W, for
his ceaseless work in promoting and organizing all the myriad of details which
make it so succcessful.