[3830] SAC SSB OG7X SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mikko@oh4xx.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OG7X SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:30:27 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OG7X
Operator(s): OG7X
Station: OG7X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Finland
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:  151    32
   40:  415    54
   20: 1026    71
   15:  126    39
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1718   196  Total Score = 844,760

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Nice activity even the CQWW RTTY contest!

I had set couple goals for this leg:
a) Sleep less than previous year: succeeded, slept only two hours! I did have
couple short breaks (less than 20 minutes) but over all my sleep management
worked way better than previous contests.
b) practice multiplier passes to other bands: Managed to do it somewhat (8
times) but still some development needed. Most of the development is needed in
HW level in order to have automatic band change implemented. At sunday I had
such a set up so that I could do instant band change between 15 and 20, it was
so easy to pass mults even with one radio without loosing run frq. I definately
will do some improvement work on this area for coming contests.

Other than that it was enjoyable contest again. lots of (DX) stations came back
with number 1 + over 600 NA qsos, which is nice. There was a good "local" SOAB
HP race between OG6K and OH8L with very slim margins at the end. OH0's  and
Mats at 7S2W seem to run way better this time. Congrats to winners.

Noticed that my multiplier total at sactest.net page shows 4 more compare to
N1MM logger. Well I supose they will sort it out in log checking.

Thanks for the qsos and cu in next ones.

73,

Mikko OH4XX  / OG7X