[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0RAA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0raa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0RAA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:34:58 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:  002  002      002     001   002
   40:  045  056      020     006   005
   20:  053  103      017     018   009
   15:  000  000      000     000   000
   10:  000  000      000     000   000
Total:  100  161      039     025   016  Total Score = 12,800

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Murphy reared his ugly head.  Somehow a nasty virus hit my
system and it ended my participation in this contest.  I did manage
a few contacts after I got things up and running again, but by then
I had kind of lost interest if for no other reason than just mental
exhaustion after chasing down this nasty virus most of Saturday
night and almost all day Sunday.  All seems to be pretty much back
to normal at present, but I'm still leery,  As for Band Condx, they
wera a mixed bag here.  Some signals just did not
decode enough to be readable.  A friend called and said the
same thing and wondered if it was just him.  On Sunday, condx
had improved, but I was just out of it by then.  Next time has got
to better.  It sure couldn't get any worse.