[3830] CQ WW RTTY KN5O SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn5o@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KN5O SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:12:16 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KN5O
Operator(s): KN5O
Station: KN5O

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:
   40:  405  753      47      63    20
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  405  753      47      63    20  Total Score = 97,890

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Note to self - don't upgrade N1MM 30 minutes before contest and think you'll
have it under control - bad move.. Got into contest late.. Worked only 2 bands,
but entering in SOSB(A) catergory.  Alpha amp in for repair - blown bandswitch
wafer.. 30S-1 was acting up b/c it was getting too hot, so ran LP for a lot of
Q's. Operated 40M for only 8 hours..  Thanks to all the stations that called..
Especially FT5GA who called me on 20M! What a surprise! This was my second year
operating in this contest, but the first year I made a half-hearted attempt at
it.  The XYL doesn't like to see me at the radio for long periods of time, so
it was interspersed with plenty of honey-dos - but - I really like this
contest!  GL to all - Ted, KN5O.