[3830] CQ WW RTTY VY2LI SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VY2LI SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:46:17 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    0    0       0       0     0
   40:  322  763      37      54    15
   20:    0    0       0       0     0
   15:    0    0       0       0     0
   10:    0    0       0       0     0
Total:  322  763      37      54    15  Total Score = 80,878

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

As usual, not a lot of time for this one and I really wanted to do my best to
mark the 10th anniversary of our first-place world finish in M/S at station
VY2SS.Since it was not to be, I focused on 40SB to assess my new
antenna(pleased with results) and another go at N1MM vs.Writelog.Jury is still
out.Pre-contest and post-contest still goes to Writelog;however,I am giving the
edge to N1MM in the operational section.Both programs could use some
improvements/updates, but it may be lack of knowledge on my part.

Otherwise, a fun test and thanks to CQ organizers for the continuing good job
of fostering radiosport.New calls keep popping up(not that long since I was
one) which is a healthy sign.Logs uploaded to LoTW and eQSL; hope we got into
yours.73,Bill

EQUIPMENT:
FT-990,SB-220
driven el of my 2el Cushcraft @70'