[3830] CaQP KT6YL SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt6yl@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP KT6YL SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:15:11 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL
Station: KT6YL

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SJOA
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

  160:
   80:           80
   40:           20
   20:          934
   15:           98
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   0     1132  Mults = 58  Total Score = 131,312

Club:

Comments:

Tiny (YL) KT6YL

Band  QSOs  Pts  Sec
3.5   80    160   2
7     20    40    3
14    934   1868  53
21    98    196   0

Total 1132  2264  58

Total Score = 131,312

This was my first Single OP CQP, and I had a blast. I took the night off to get
some sleep and give my voice a rest. Saturday was very good on 20M but Sunday
was really great on 15M for a while. Got a clean sweep on Saturday night, my
last State to get was NV. My biggest surprise was being called by 5X1DF(Uganda)
and a 4Z1 (Israel)station during the contest. Lots of Europe stations called me
both Saturday and Sunday. So it was nice to see the bands in better shape.
Since I am from Belgium (ON4CAT), it was great to work many of my European
friends.

Hope to see you all in the next contest !

73 Tiny KT6YL / ON4CAT