[3830] EU Sprint CW 4U1ITU (KE3X) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW 4U1ITU (KE3X) LP
From: kenlow7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:47:36 -0400
??????????????????? EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: 4U1ITU
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: 4U1ITU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ITU Headquarters, Geneva
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0 hrs

?? 80:???39????????0.5
?? 40:???65????????2.5
?? 20:???36??????? 1.0
--------------------------
Total:? 140?? Total Score = 140

Club: International Amateur Radio club

Comments:

Icom IC-756Pro, 100W

N1MM Logger

20M - SteppIR

40M - 402CD

80M - Cushcraft Vertical

Hourly Rates:?? 43, 38, 32 and?27

Wow - that was some great 'Low Power' fun, even more than SSB Sprint

last weekend!? I did not see a Score Submittal Form for this contest,

so hope this formatting comes out OK.?? Nice to?work N4AF and N2NC

on 20 in the first hour, and especially nice to see so many of my HST

friends?come out for?this contest (DJ1YFK, HA3OV, LZ4UU, etc.)

Highlights included?keeping pace with CT1ILT for the first 1 1/2 hours,

and with DJ1YFK going?into the 3rd hour!?? Congrats to both you guys

on your big scores and keeping the rate up in the last hour.??I hit a

'brick wall' on 80-meters as usual with no amplifier.?? But at least in the

last 30 minutes?I discovered the opening to the U.S. on 20 (PA QSO

Party) -?those guys were sure surprised to hear the '4U' prefix?:-)

This was my last major contest from 4U1ITU this year.? We'll move back

home to Washington, DC in January 2010 and most weekends between

now and then will be?filled with vacation plans (Greece next week, then

Budapest, then?Porto).?? But 4U1ITU will be active in CQWW CW as

Multi/Single I think, with Nik F5VIH and the gang.?? My thanks to Attila

OM1AM for letting me?use the station over the last 2 years!

73, Ken KE3X