[3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 07:16:27 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: WD5R
Operator(s): N5ECT
Station: WD5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 342  Total Score = 1,621

Club:

Comments:

Includes every dupe
Includes bunch of mistakes, (uncorrected)
includes some F's that must work 160 in the sunshine
As much as I enjoy the contesting, this LOTW thing makes me consider giving it
up.
Please don't harass me about uploading logs unless you are willing to spend
time with me on the phone. email us for our number.
WD5R has always sent cards direct to anyone requesting confirmation,
no card, no sase required.

60 acres of beverages
130ft tower, only obligation is to radiate 160m rf
all the watts the law allows,
ft1000mp/K3#2600
Now if I just had smaller fingers, younger ears, and no LOTW to worry about,
retirement would be great.

Doug, n5ect
2nd in command at wd5r