[3830] TBDC W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:48:06 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN 41, RI
Operating Time (hrs): 5+ hrs

Total:  QSOs = 66  Total Score = 331

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Just finishing re-assembling station...don't yet have radio interface
working  between computer and rig so only a S&P effort.  Not great
condx to Europe  with just a few in the log.  Did hear a couple of
KH6's whose sigs came up just out of the noise an hour past their
sunset but no QSO.  Laid two additional temporary stealth 1/8 wv
ground radials at night across neighbors driveway/yard to improve my
signal to the south on my suburban-challenged lot.  Looking forward
to many more topband Q's this contest season from here in RI.  Equipt:
Icom 737 @ 100 W, 3/8 wv Inv L @ 36 ft, N1MM logger, one happy but
equipt challenged op!  73  Bill  W1WBB