[3830] JARTS VA7HZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bctech58@telus.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS VA7HZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:51:42 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VA7HZ
Operator(s): VA7HZ
Station: VA7HZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    3    6     3
   40:   10   20     8
   20:   87  208    32
   15:    1    2     1
   10:    0    0
------------------------
Total:  101  236    44  Total Score = 10,384

Club:

Comments:

Another great JARTS contest. I managed to work a number of new countries along
with many familiar calls. I didn't get in as many hours as I would have liked
and Sunday it was hard to find new stations, but it was fun. Pet peeve is still
the ones that continuously call CQ and don't stop to listen if anyone's
replying, after a couple of tries I move on.
Back next year with an improved station.