[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:15:41 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - October 23

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      3
   80:   8      7
   40:   8      7
   20:   9      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     24  Total Score = 672

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another NS by remote over the internet.But tonight nothing seemed to work. Lots
of QLFing. Sorry to all for the delays in response. When Steve sent BVI as his
mult, N1MM would not let me log it. Finally got it in as VP2V. Must have lost 3
or 4 minutes to get it done. Kept trying ALT-ENTER, but it wouldn't work. Back
home in front of the radio next week. Still the bands were better than I've
heard in some time. 20 was good, 80 and 160 quiet. 73 Art