[3830] CQWW SSB G3WW SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dez.zc4dw@virgin.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB G3WW SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:56:12 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: G3WW
Operator(s): G3WW
Station: G3WW

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: IO92
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    4     3        5
   20:   43    15       22
   15:  107    18       48
   10:   22     7       17
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Casual effort fit in with usual weekend chores. Condx seemed much better of late
- especially 15m which meant working a dozen or so new bands slots. Think
there'll be some BIG scores and records broken.

Apologies if my audio was not great at times, thanks to two North Americans who
pointed this out. I gave up early on Sunday as a result, and I couldn't rectify
the problem.

Hopefully a more serious effort in the CW leg - I have the weekend booked off
already!