[3830] CQWW SSB K4BP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jswoods@usit.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4BP M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:56:15 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4BP
Operator(s): K4BP, NA4K
Station: K4BP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   20    10       16
   40:   99    19       47
   20:  442    33      105
   15:  488    25      101
   10:   80     8       18
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

We did not start operating until Saturday morning at 1245z
due to work etc., but the fun factor was was over the top.

One of the best openings to Asia on 20 meters that we have seen in
many years from here.  The number of BY stations during the final
hour on 20 meters was amazing, and they all were loud.

Very nice to see 15 and 10 meters with some action this year.

  Jeff K4BP and Steve NA4K