[3830] CQWW SSB W3KL SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W3KL SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:19:14 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W3KL
Operator(s): W3KL
Station: W3KL

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    7     6        6
   80:   79    18       41
   40:  219    26       74
   20:  269    30       90
   15:  219    26       78
   10:   23     6        7
------------------------------
Total:  816   112      296  Total Score = 918,408

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Limited working time...

I spent time running on 15, 20, 40, and 80, but it was hard to find an open
frequency sometimes.

Good to see 15 open to EU - it was open just after sunrise on the east coast
Sunday AM.

I wanted to break 1M points with my limited time, but I had to delay my start
until 0400Z Saturday and I wasn't able to operate during the time I allocated
Saturday AM local time.

Also, Saturday night my 160M inverted L came down in the wind.  As I wanted to
get back on the air on 160M, I had to spend two hours Sunday morning getting
the L back up.

Other than that, everything worked very well and I am pleased with my score
given my limited operating time.

Thanks to all who worked me.

73, Jeff