[3830] CQWW SSB IR4X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claudio.veroli@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR4X M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:12:24 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4VEQ I4TJE I4EAT I4AVG I4IKW I4UFH IK4DCT IK2QPR IK4AUY IZ3EYZ
IZ2FDU IW2MJQ
Station: IR4X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MONTE CAPRA  BOLOGNA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  158    11       58
   80: 1098    21       97
   40: 1959    37      141
   20: 2319    38      149
   15: 2823    39      153
   10:  498    26      107
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

A great contest despites the little time we had to prepare it.
The team was defined only the last week,  many of us have some family and
Business occupation during the week end so we were
many but with restricted operational time.
No time to emprove the antenna system so only a vertical on 80 and an inverted
V on 160.
Anyway this contest  worth the effort to be active.
15s meters were a fantastic band  especially on Saturday and after many contest
a few signals on 28 from the SE part of US.
Good run in  15 and 20 to JA in the morning.
Thank you so much for calling us.

The IR4X team.