[3830] CQWW SSB EE9Z M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea9lz@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EE9Z M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:46:40 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EE9Z
Operator(s): EA7HZ-EA7RU-EA9AZ-EA9BW-EA9CD-EA9LS-EA9LZ-EA9PY
Station: EE9Z

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Ceuta
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  136     8       42
   80:  763    21       88
   40: 2129    31      116
   20: 2399    34      122
   15: 2580    35      124
   10: 1200    20       74
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Before nothing thanks to all station call us during the contest, more than a
serious contest was a experiment, 90% operators have never taken part in a
international contest and never in a group, for thes reason, I sit down very
proudly to them have had with me during the contest.
we only use 2 run station, no way to have a multipliers one.
160 a simple inverted V
80 same as 160
40 2 antennas
10, 15 and 20 one antenna per each run station
Yaesu 1000mp acom 2000
Icom 781 acom 2000
CU next time again
73