[3830] CQWW SSB M0XXT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, terryburbidge@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB M0XXT M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:52:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: M0XXT
Operator(s): 2E0YOM G0MTN G1VDP G4MKP M0MCX M0VKY M3IKN
Station: M0XXT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Solihull
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  337     9       54
   80: 1017    13       65
   40:  875    23       95
   20:  927    32      105
   15:  656    29      105
   10:  347    16       59
------------------------------

Club: Dorridge Scouts

Comments:

Sent on behalf of our Team Captain - M0MCX. First time out as a M2 for Dorridge
Scouts. Great effort by all of our ops and a special mention to James 2E0YOM
for his outstanding work on station filtering. The Stub and Bandpass Filters
allow us to operate anywhere on either station. I was delighted with our score
and we already have improvements planned in the Antenna and Station
Configuration departments.

Score calculation does not take dupes etc into account but is close enough.

Please feel free to visit us at http://www.m0xxt.co.uk/

Cheers,

Terry
G4MKP