[3830] HSC CW HA1AG Member LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] HSC CW HA1AG Member LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:08:50 -0800
                    High Speed Club CW Contest - November

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HA1AG

Class: Member LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:  151    0
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  151    0  Total Score = 406

Club:

Comments:

I operated the morning leg only and I enjoyed giving out points as well as
meeting some of the new members.

My antenna was a 2 el 40m Yagi fixed to east, so not really optimal for HSC
contest, but at least R3/SM6LRR was loud :-)

Activity was way up compared to previous years - I guess due to the lack of QRM
caused by Ukrainian contest, SS CW etc and the high number of NM participants.

It was a pleasure to hear some OT's with fb cw!

It is funny to note, that much more contacts can be made in HSC contest than in
EUSprint CW.