[3830] CQWW SSB IV3JCC SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IV3JCC SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 03:36:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): IV3JCC
Station: IV3JCC

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  584    36      130
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hi

Started as all band but understandind quickly that with mine set up for low
bands it was impossible to have a good rate,in the morning I have decided to
continue the test in 15, because the propagation in this band was very good.
The result has not been competitive but satisfactory, also because it has
allowed me to contact 3 new countries for DXCC and a lot of new for band.
Better signals during saturday, sunday the propagation was more low.
This contest has allowed me to test my new IC 7600 and seems a good machine.
TNX to all and see you in the CW WW next, I hope you will be patients with me
I'm to the debut in this specialty and sorry  for the many ? ? ?. I'm learning
hi hi.

 best 73    Gianni  IV3JCC  (IO3X)