[3830] CQWW SSB EI7M SOSB/160 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EI7M SOSB/160 HP
From: "Dan LY3MM" <ly3mm@vodafone.ie>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 21:29:07 -0000
Contest         : CQ World Wide DX Contest
Callsign        : EI7M
Mode            : PHONE
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Band(s)         : Single band (SB) 160 m
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : 14
Operating time  : 27h14

 BAND   QSO  CQ DXC DUP  POINTS   AVG
--------------------------------------
  160  1098  20  74  19    1396  1.27
   80     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   40     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   20     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   15     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   10     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
--------------------------------------
TOTAL  1098  20  74  19    1396  1.27
======================================
        TOTAL SCORE : 131 224

Operators       : Dan LY3MM/EI3IZ
Soapbox         : Thanks to everyone who call me and answer to my call.
Target was 900 qso and 110-120k pts.Conditions was much worst then last year,
so I am very happy with this clamed score. Didn't believe when ZL4U call me!!!
Its second time in my life!This qso and LU2DKT was a hardest ones.
Special Thanks going to John(EI8IR) and him wife Hillary for great hospitality
Also millions Thanks going to Neil(EI3JE) and Jerry(EI6BT).
Without all of them my operation in test will be not possible.
Our beverages works fantastic! Listen only on them. TX ant is vertical.
Hope next year we will come back to our normal entry Multi-Single 8-)))
73! and see You all lads in contests!