[3830] SS CW WE9V SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WE9V SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:26:40 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  123
   40:  642
   20:   67
   15:   78
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Way too nice of weather in November (70° both day) to be stuck
inside.  Got the sweep in 5 hrs 47 minutes, last 5 were MB,
LA, WTX, SJV, ORG and the last one being SB.  My 2nd best
SS CW score, but I've only operated more than 14 hours just
once.  One of these years....

Signals were huge.  There were countless signals S9+50dB on
40M, even some from A power stations.  Can't say the same
for 15 or 20M this weekend.

73,
Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com