[3830] SS CW N7NM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thenewt@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7NM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:10:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   93
   40:   90
   20:  338
   15:   15
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

First time in SS - had a great time! Mostly ran as S&P was too slow
and searching for mults without the cluster seemed impossible. Hung low
dipoles for 40/80 and they worked really well.  Biggest problem was my
keyer constantly glitching necessitating a complete
reboot about every 15 mins - apologies to all those I left
hanging in mid contact.  Finally just gave up - not able to find
the solution. Only ND and NL eluded me but evidently they were out
there! Amazed by all the QRP ops (worked 35) with astounding scores.
This is one contest on my list for next year! Thanks everyone for the
Q's!
73, Doug N7NM

FT1000mp
TenTec Titan @ 500w