[3830] SS CW W3KL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W3KL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:51:50 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W3KL
Operator(s): W3KL
Station: W3KL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:    0
   80:  235
   40:  231
   20:  245
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Could only manage 13 hours of operating time.  Bettered my score from last year
with almost the same operating time.

Spent most of my time running.  80 meters was fantastic Saturday night and
sunday morning.  spent most of the day on Sunday on 20.

Missed NL..each time I went after the three stations that were posted they went
QRT because of the unruly mob.  Last year I worked NL easily and had trouble
with VY1.  This year I nailed the VY1 with one call.

Thanks to all that worked me.

73, Jeff