[3830] CQWW SSB TK9R(IK8UND) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TK9R(IK8UND) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:31:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TK9R
Operator(s): IK8UND
Station: TK9R

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Ajaccio
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:  263    10       52
   80:  559    13       68
   40:  883    30      108
   20: 1330    35      118
   15: 1538    34      132
   10:  492    25       89
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Nice new effort from Corsica. Thanks again to tk5ep, Patrick, who decided to
stand me again, and tk1bi and tk5mh, for their help. Lot of wind on friday and
saturday, and both verticals for 80 and 160 felt down. I had to stop contesting
saturday morning to fix problems.
I did expect much more from lower bands with new antennas, but runs there were
slow and problematic. Btw it was nice to work fy5ke and vp5 on 80 and 160 last
evening.
Better results on 40, but still a lot of room of improvement, 3d2kj, hc8a and
kh7xs were a so nice surprise on that band!! 20 m. were noisy here, and i
missed same easy mults. 15 was the best band at all, beautiful opening for NA
on sunday afternoon, real fun!! 10 m. finally rebirth, but i missed the short
NA opening on sunday afternoon. Anyway, 1,75 milions plus than 2008 is a
satisfactory result. Thanks to everyone who decided to give me a call!! 73

Sal, ik8und (TK9R)